Shell Cassida EPS 2 / P19K
CASSIDA GREASE EPS 2 is a high performance extreme pressure lubricant specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry. It is based on an aluminum complex thickener, synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for its ability to meet the stringent requirements of
the food and beverage industry. Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact.
- Enclosed industrial gearboxes.
- Automatic, centralized lubrication systems.
- CASSIDA GREASE EPS 2 may also be used as protective anti-rust films and as release agents on gaskets and seals of tank closures.
- Operating Temperature: -35 °C (-41 °F) to +120 °C (248 °F) [peak up to +140 °C (284 °F)].
- Noted for its long life.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Excellent oxidation and mechanical stability.
- Excellent corrosion prevention characteristics.
- Excellent adhesive properties.
- Neutral odor and taste.
- Most pharmacopoeia regulations, including the British and US regulations.
- US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Regulation CFR (Code of Federal Regulation) 172.878 governing direct food additives permitted in food for human consumption.
- Approval by New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry for use in Licensed Meat premises: Specification: Lubricant Category: C15
- Registered with the Australian Quarantine and Inspection service (AQIS) as a lubricant TYPE A.
- 19 Kg.
You do not have a link list with a handle set to , or you do and it's empty. Go ahead and create a link list called on your Navigation page and populate that link list with links that point to collections, to see collections listed here. Make sure the link list also has a handle set to .