Shell Spirax S3 TLV / P20L
Premium, low viscosity, tractor transmission and hydraulic oil.
Shell Spirax S3 TLV is a specially friction modified, low viscosity “universal tractor transmission oil” (UTTO) designed for use in transmission, differential, hydraulic and oil immersed brakes as well as power take-off systems in agricultural tractors and off-road equipment. Spirax S3 TLV is designed to provide noise free oil immersed (wet) brake performance combined with reliable, trouble-free operation in the other applications.
• Suitable for applications allowing SAE 5W-30 oil in a transmission, wet brake and hydraulic systems particularly designed for tractors and ancillary equipment.
• Tractors and other equipment using a commonly shared oil to lubricate the transmission, differential and hydraulic systems.
• Caterpillar powershift transmissions requiring a TO-2 Fluid.
• Mobile equipment using Sundstrand hydrostatic transmissions.
• Mobile and industrial hydraulic systems operating over a wide temperature range.
Please see application list for vehicle application recommendations.
• Caterpillar : TO-2.
• Case/New Holland : MS-1204, MS-1206, MS-1207, MS-1209, MS-1210.
• John Deere : JDM J20D.
• ZF : 03F.
• Massey Ferguson M 1135, M 1141.
• API : GL-4.
For a full listing of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Helpdesk.
• 20L pail.
• 209L drum.
You do not have a link list with a handle set to , or you do and it's empty. Go ahead and create a link list called on your Navigation page and populate that link list with links that point to collections, to see collections listed here. Make sure the link list also has a handle set to .