Working at GOfuel
- We operate the largest Marine Fuelstop network across New Zealand
- Are the Air BP Distributor in the North Island
- Developing an Aerostop network
- AeroShell Distributor for New Zealand and the Pacific Islands
- Fuelcard provider of Mobil, Z/Caltex and BP fuelcards.
- We own fuel tankers and deliver bulk fuel directly into machinery, customer sites, home heating and more.
We excel at providing personalised service to make a difference to our customers, with no two days being the same – plus you’ll get to see some amazing sights along the way.
At Petroleum Logistics T/A GOfuel we care about our team and our customers. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile and providing on-time, consistent service. Problem solving is high on our list of attributes as we often have to think outside the box to come up with viable delivery solutions.
We are building our team with diverse roles in Sales, Operations, Customer Support and Administration.
Our company is growing and we want great people who can make a difference. People are a big part of what makes us unique – so if you want to have great career and enjoy a challenge while having fun – call us anytime we would love to hear from you.
We provide ongoing training and like to promote from within the organisation.
If GOfuel sounds like a place you would like to work, check out the roles we have available below, or call us on 0800 45 83 83 and tell us why you would like to join our team. Alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
- Training and advancement within
- Competitive packages to attract the best
- Staff discount on fuel
- Equipment to carry out your role.