No one knows general aviation like GOfuel - Petroleum Logistics. From busy runways to the most remote air strips, we can assist you with fuel or lubricants needs. But we’re much more than fuel and lubricants – with a level of knowledge and experience that is unrivalled in New Zealand, you’re not just getting people who understand your needs, you’re getting total peace of mind.
GOfuel are developing an Aerostop network offering Jet A1 and Avgas designed with the aviation industry in mind.
GOfuel Aerostop are located at:
- North Shore Airport (36.6563° S, 174.6547° E) – Jet A1
- Ardmore Airport (37.0314° S, 174.9724° E) – Jet A1
- Pukekohe East Airfield (37° 12' 0.00" S, 174° 56' 60.00" E) – Avgas
- Feilding Airport (40°15′21″S 175°36′19″ – Avgas
- Mercer Airport (37.2604 °S, 175.1991 °E) - Avgas
All sites are unmanned with 24/7 swipe card access. A Carnet fuelcard is required.
GOfuel are the North Island Air BP Distributors.
Get a GOfuel Air BP Carnet Card
GOfuel Carnet Fuelcards are required to use the 24/7 unmanned sites. These can be applied for online at www.gofuel.co.nz. This card gives access to not only the GOfuel Aerostop network but the wider Air BP network throughout the country.
Other features include:
- Access to a national network of more than 60 refuelling locations
- Access to Air BP's 24-hour card-operated self-service dispensers
- Receive one invoice at the end of the month with your fuel expenses.
Download a full list of sites that Carnet cards can be used throughout the country.
How to use an Unmanned site
- Activate terminal by swiping the GOfuel Carnet card and enter your pin number.
- Lift the nozzle and fill.
- You will then receive a detailed invoice of your transactions at the end of the month from GOfuel.
GOfuel Aviation fuels
GOfuel Aviation supply Avgas and Jet A-1 throughout the North Island of New Zealand. We are the North Island Air BP Distributors and our fuel is sourced from BP, which is a high-quality product.
GOfuel can install onsite bulk aviation tanks for onsite fuel. Contact us to discuss your requirements.