Castrol SBX Grease
Lithium complex grease primarily designed to meet the SKF requirements for sugar mill roller bearing grease.
The extreme load capacity makes it ideal for bucket pins, plain bearings and other heavy duty applications in the mining, sugar milling and general industrial industries.
Suitable for low speed bearings and some open gear applications.
The 5% molybdenum disulphide in Castrol SBX Grease meets certain minimum requirements of OEM’s such as Caterpillar and Komatsu.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Advanced EP additives.
- Corrosion protection.
- Water resistant.
- Good pumpability at low temperatures.
- Helps maintain a separating film between gear tooth surfaces.
- Excellent load carrying ability.
- Metal surfaces will not corrode.
- Does not breakdown when washed.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- Lithium Complex
- NLGI 2
- Drop Point 260°C (min)
- 4 Ball Weld Load (Kg) 800