Shell Cassida Chain Oil 1500/C12*400ml
CASSIDA CHAIN OIL 150 is a fully synthetic high performance, anti-wear chain oil which have been specially developed for use in
machinery used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry. It is based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry.
The combination of their chemical and biological inertness, non-polar structure and hydrophobic nature, make Shell Ondina Oils suitable for a very large number of applications where lubrication, insulation, moisture resistance, emollience and lack of corrosion are important. The principle uses of Shell Ondina Oils are in food packaging materials, food processing, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, industrial skin protectives, veterinary preparations and polymers.
• Most pharmacopoeia regulations, including the British and US regulations.
• US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Regulation CFR (Code of Federal Regulation) 172.878 governing direct food additives permitted in food for human consumption.
• Approval by New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry for use in Licensed Meat premises: Specification: Lubricant Category: C15
• Registered with the Australian Quarantine and Inspection service (AQIS) as a lubricant TYPE A.
• Excellent adhesive properties minimise “fling-off” in use and wash-off by both cold and hot water.
• Extends the service life of chains and reduce down-time due to superior wear prevention and corrosion protection, even under wet or aggressive conditions.
• Easily applied by either brush, through baths or by automatic lubrication system.
• Neutral odour and taste.
• Solvent-free formulation to provide greater safety in use.
• 22L pail.