Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 0W30 / D209L
Fully synthetic motor oil - Shell’s ultimate protection for vehicle emission systems.
Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 features its most advanced emissions- compatible technology that helps to keep diesel particulate filters clean to help maintain engine performance. It helps to reduce engine friction to provide enhanced fuel economy.
- Shell’s most advanced emissions-compatible technology for low SAPS oil.
- Shell’s ultimate active cleansing technology.
- Unsurpassed sludge protection.
- Superior wear protection.
- Developed with special antioxidants.
- Low viscosity and low friction.
- Exceptional low-temperature performance.
- Superior piston cleanliness.
- Superior corrosion protection.
- Superior intake valve cleanliness.
- High resistance to mechanical stress.
- Low evaporation formulation.
Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3’s fully synthetic formulation uses Shell’s most advanced emissions compatible technology to help petrol engine exhaust catalysts and keep diesel particulate filters clean and protects it from ash build-up that can block the exhaust system and lead to reduced engine performance.
Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 can be used for modern petrol engines, diesel engines with particulate filters and gas engines.
- ACEA C2/C3.
- API SN.
- VW 504.00/507.00.
- MB-Approval 229.52, 229.51, 229.31.
- Fiat 9.55535-GS1, 9.55535-DS1 (meets requirements)*.
- Porsche C30.
*Should not be used in Fiat 1.3L Euro 6 Engine.
- 209L drum.
- 20L pail.
*Pack size shown differs to what is currently available in NZ, see pack sizes information below.