Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 0W30 / D209L
Fully synthetic motor oil - Shell’s ultimate protection for vehicle emission systems.
Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 features its most advanced emissions- compatible technology that helps to keep diesel particulate filters clean to help maintain engine performance. It helps to reduce engine friction to provide enhanced fuel economy.
• Shell’s most advanced emissions-compatible technology for low SAPS oil.
• Shell’s ultimate active cleansing technology.
• Unsurpassed sludge protection.
• Superior wear protection.
• Developed with special antioxidants.
• Low viscosity and low friction.
• Exceptional low-temperature performance.
• Superior piston cleanliness.
• Superior corrosion protection.
• Superior intake valve cleanliness.
• High resistance to mechanical stress.
• Low evaporation formulation.
Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3’s fully synthetic formulation uses Shell’s most advanced emissions compatible technology to help petrol engine exhaust catalysts and keep diesel particulate filters clean and protects it from ash build-up that can block the exhaust system and lead to reduced engine performance.
Shell Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3 can be used for modern petrol engines, diesel engines with particulate filters and gas engines.
*Pack size shown differs to what is currently available in NZ, see pack sizes information below.
• ACEA C2/C3.
• API SN.
• VW 504.00/507.00.
• MB-Approval 229.52, 229.51,
• Fiat 9.55535-GS1, 9.55535-
DS1 (meets requirements)*.
• Porsche C30.
*Should not be used in Fiat 1.3L Euro 6 Engine.
• 209L drum.
• 20L pail.
You do not have a link list with a handle set to , or you do and it's empty. Go ahead and create a link list called on your Navigation page and populate that link list with links that point to collections, to see collections listed here. Make sure the link list also has a handle set to .