Shell Refrigeration Oil S4 FR-F 68 / D209L
Shell Refrigeration Oil S4 FR-V is synthetic refrigeration lubricant based on alkylated benzenes. It offers a universal solution to the lubrication requirements of most refrigeration compressors and is compatible with all commonly used refrigerants with the exception of HFCs.
Shell Refrigeration Oil S4 FR-V is recommended for use in open - semi- open and hermetic compressors in domestic, commercial and industrial refrigeration systems. It can be used in both rotary and reciprocating compressor types.
Shell Refrigeration Oil S4 FR-V is designed for use with most commonly occurring refrigerants:
• Ammonia (R717) systems where it offers excellent performance, even under high compressor discharge temperatures or down to evaporation temperatures of -33°C or lower.
• Carbon dioxide (R744) systems.
• CFC and HCFC systems (R12 and R22).
• Hydrocarbon systems such as propane (R290).
• Seal compatibility.
Shell Refrigeration Oil S4 FR-V is compatible with all commonly used sealing materials used with mineral oils.
• Meets the requirements of
• DIN 51503 KAA and KC.
• Refrigeration S4 FR-V 46
• 209L drum.
• Refrigeration S4 FR-V 68
• 20L pail.
• 209L drum.
You do not have a link list with a handle set to , or you do and it's empty. Go ahead and create a link list called on your Navigation page and populate that link list with links that point to collections, to see collections listed here. Make sure the link list also has a handle set to .