Shell Rotella DD+ 40 / D209L
Rust Veto 342 is a thin fluid type rust preventive that leaves an amber, translucent, waxy dry film. It protects iron and steel from rust for lengthy storage indoors and outdoors.
Numbers and lettering can be clearly seen through the film when the solvent has evaporated from it. This makes it possible to easily identify codes on items left in storage for long periods.
Those of you with a military background or who are familiar with weaponry, will recognize Rust Veto 342 as the industrial grade of our old reliable Cosmoline® Rust Inhibitor.
Rust Veto 342 offers good protection to steel against salt spray and outdoor weathering.
• Rust Veto 342 protects equipment or materials stored in sheds or outdoors for long periods. It is particularly useful for pipe or
structural steel where identification markings must be visable through the protective film.
• Gives amber, translucent, protective coating.
• Coating is dry firm wax.
• Film won’t crack or flow from - 40° F to 175° F (-40° C to 79.4° C).
• Easy to apply.
• Good for shed, outdoors and salt spray protection.
• Chloride free.
• Protects your investment in inventoried parts for years.
• Low-odor nature of the products optimizes worker acceptance.
• Rapid drying permits handling of parts shortly after application which expedites process flow and packaging.
• 20L pail.
You do not have a link list with a handle set to , or you do and it's empty. Go ahead and create a link list called on your Navigation page and populate that link list with links that point to collections, to see collections listed here. Make sure the link list also has a handle set to .