Shell Tellus S2 MX 46 / IBC-L OTC
Shell Tellus S2 MX fluids are high performance hydraulic fluids that use Shell’s unique patented technology to provide outstanding protection and performance in most manufacturing and many mobile equipment operations. They resist breakdown under heat or mechanical stress and help prevent damaging deposit formation that can decrease the efficiency of your hydraulic power system.
ISO VG 22, 32, 46, 68 and 100.
INDUSTRIAL HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS
With an extensive range of equipment maker approvals and recommendations, Shell Tellus S2 M fluids are suitable for a wide range of hydraulic power applications found in manufacturing and industrial environments.
MOBILE HYDRAULIC FLUID POWER TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS
Shell Tellus S2 M fluids can be used effectively in mobile hydraulic power applications such as excavators and cranes, except where significant ambient temperature variations are encountered. For these applications we recommend the Shell Tellus “V” series.
MARINE HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS
Suitable for marine applications where ISO HM category hydraulic fluids are recommended.
Tellus S2 M fluids have the following approvals:
- Denison Hydraulics (HF-0, HF-1, and HF-2).
- Cincinnati Machine P-68 (ISO VG 32), P-70 (ISO VG 46), P-69 (ISO VG 68).
- Eaton Vickers M-2950 S.
- Eaton Vickers I-286 S.
- Bosch Rexroth Ref 17421-001 and RD 220-1/04.03.
- ISO 11158 (HM fluids) AFNOR NFE 48-603.
- ASTM 6158-05 (HM fluids) DIN 51524 Part 2 HLP type.
- Swedish Standard SS 15 54 34 AM.
- GB 111181-1-94 (HM fluids).
- Superior cleanliness ISO 4406 21/19/16 class or better ex Shell plant filling lines.
- 20L pail.
- 1000L IBC.