Shell Tonna S3 M 68 / D209L
ISO VG 68 and 220.
Shell Tonna S3 M Oils are specially designed for the lubrication of machine tool slides and tables. They are based on highly refined mineral oils and contain additives to enhance tackiness, anti-wear and stick-slip characteristics. They are specially recommended in cases where high precision and low speed machines are used as well as where there are combined lubrication systems.
MACHINE TOOL SLIDE WAYS, TABLES AND FEED MECHANISMS
Developed for use on a wide range of materials used for machine tool slide way surfaces, including cast iron and synthetic materials.
MACHINE TOOL HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS
Particularly recommended for machines which have a combined hydraulic and slide way lubrication system.
MACHINE TOOL GEARBOXES AND SPINDLES
Also suitable for gear and headstock lubrication. The lower viscosity grades are intended for horizontal slide lubrication (Tonna S 3 M 68): For vertical slides use Tonna S 3 M 220.
Advice on applications not covered in this leaflet may be obtained from your Shell representative.
- MACHINE TOOL SLIDE WAYS, TABLES AND FEED MECHANISMS
Tonna S meets the following specifications:
- ISO 11158 / ISO 6743-4 HG.
- ISO 12925-1 / ISO 6743-6 CKC.
- ISO 19378 / ISO 6743-13 GA and GB.
- Cincinnati Machine P-50 (ISO VG 220), P-47 (ISO VG 68).
- CGLP Slideway Oil against DIN 51502.
- Tonna S meets the following specifications:
- 20L pail.
- 209L drum.