Shell Turbo CC 46 / D209L
Shell Turbo CC Oils have been developed to meet the severe demands imposed by modern, heavy duty turbine applications, exceeding OEM specifications for both gas and steam turbines.
A patented, metal free additive technology, ensures that these products offers substantially improved performance over conventional turbine oils.
The unique combination of excellent oxidation and thermal stability, coupled with the resistance to formation of deposits and varnish, sludge control and surface properties make Shell Turbo CC Oils an excellent lubricant choice for emerging combined cycle turbine technology, as well as existing gas and steam turbine plants.
Premium quality industrial gas, steam and combined cycle turbine oils.
- Power generation combined cycle turbines
- Industrial steam turbines
- Industrial gas turbines
Shell Turbo CC Oils exceeds the major gas and steam turbine manufacturer’s lubricant specifications including:
- General Electric GEK 28143A, GEK 32568f, GEK 46506E, GEK 101941A and GEK 107395a.
- Siemens-Westinghouse 21 T0591 & 5125Z3.
- Siemens/Mannesmann Demag 800 037 98 TD 32 / TD 46.
- Solar ES 9-224W Class II.
- DIN 51515 Part 1 L-TD & Part 2 LTG.
- ISO 8068 L-TGB & L-TGSB.
- GEC Alstom NBA P50001A.
- JIS K-2213 Type 2.
- ASTM D 4304-06a Type I, II & III.
- BS 489-1999.
Approved by OEM against:
- Siemens TLV 9013 04.
- Alstom HTGD 90-117.
- 209L drum