Shell Turbo T 46 / P20L
High quality industrial steam and gas turbine oils ISO VG 32, 46, 68 and 100.
Shell Turbo T Oils have long been regarded as the industry standard turbine oil. Building on this reputation, Shell Turbo T Oils have been developed to offer improved performance capable of meeting the demands of the most modern non-geared steam turbine systems and light duty gas turbines.
Shell Turbo T Oils are formulated from high quality hydro treated base oils and a combination of zinc-free additives that provide excellent oxidative stability, protection against rust and corrosion, low foaming and excellent demulsibility.
- Industrial stream turbines and light truck gas turbines which require no enhanced anti-wear performance for the gearbox.
- Hydroelectric turbine lubrication.
- Compressor applications.
- Numerous applications where strong control over rust and oxidation is required.
The performance of Shell Turbo T Oils meets or exceeds a number of major steam and gas turbine manufacturer lubricant specifications including:
- General Electric GEK 28143b – Type I (ISO VG 32), GEK 28143b – Type II (ISO VG 46), 46506D.
- Siemens - Westinghouse 21T0591 & PD-55125Z3.
- DIN 51515 Part 1 & 2.
- ISO 8068.
- Solar ES 9-224W Class II.
- GEC Alstom NBA P50001.
- JIS K2213 Type 2.
- BS 489-1999.
- ASTM D4304, Type I.
- Siemens Power Generation TLV 9013 04 &TLV 9013-05.
- Alstom Power Turbo-Systems HTGD 90117 V 0001 AA.
- Man Turbo SP 079984 D0000 E99.
- Fives Cincinnati Approvals: P-38: Turbo T 32, P-55: Turbo T 46, P-54: Turbo T 68.
- 20L pail.
- 209L drum.